Lately I have been adding a lot more greens in my diet and like to make my signature spinach salad sometimes for lunch. The recipe is very simple!
- Spinach or Spinach mix
- baby tomatoes
- cucumbers (if you like)
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Salad Vinaigrette dressing (or any dressing of your choice)
What to do:
- Wash off the vegetables and fruit well
- Cut up the cucumbers and strawberries
- mix the vegetables and fruit together in the bowl of your choice
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top
- Drizzle the vinaigrette on top
- Eat and enjoy!
The salad is that simple and easy to make! What salad you like to make at home?
Since 2017 has started, I have been making a lot more healthy eating habits. I have to say I feel so good about my decision because my body feels better.My body doesn’t feel slow or sluggish, it has more energy and my mind is sharper as well. I eat more veggies and fruit now with a balance of lean meats and grains of course. Sometimes, I go for meatless meals like a bean burger or lentil soup. The gym or taking some Yoga and Zumba classes has been in my routine as well to stay active. The goal here is to obviously lose some weight but I want to live an overall healthy life to the best of my ability. And I am loving the little changes I am making with my life.
Also, I cook more as well! I will put out some recipes when I do cook!