Lately I have been adding a lot more greens in my diet and like to make my signature spinach salad sometimes for lunch. The recipe is very simple!
- Spinach or Spinach mix
- baby tomatoes
- cucumbers (if you like)
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Salad Vinaigrette dressing (or any dressing of your choice)
What to do:
- Wash off the vegetables and fruit well
- Cut up the cucumbers and strawberries
- mix the vegetables and fruit together in the bowl of your choice
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top
- Drizzle the vinaigrette on top
- Eat and enjoy!
The salad is that simple and easy to make! What salad you like to make at home?